help help

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzyork

In Runtime
this is my build so far V .... any suggestions for HD, cd/dvd rom drive and graphic card.. ima be doin alot of gaming, downloading and etc....i only want 1 cd/dvd rom drive because ima be puttin 2 more thermaltake icage infront...:happy:

Get Samsung 500GB HD if you do heavy downloading. Get Lite On/Pioneer/Samsung disk drives there all good (make sure its SATA though) As for GFX, get either the X1950XT or 8800GTS 320MB.

seaget, western digital, samsung hard drives are all good just figure out how much space you think youll need and buy whichever is cheaper

lite on drives are personally my favorite but plextor and samsung do make good ones as well

for the graphics card definitely get the GTS if you can

seagate>WD/samsung i like seagate the best. mainly because they have the best name. but if ur on a budget and the spinpoints r cheaper then by all means get it

seagate>WD/samsung i like seagate the best. mainly because they have the best name. but if ur on a budget and the spinpoints r cheaper then by all means get it

yep it depends on brand preference and price, since seagate are usually the cheapest i pick those up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom