GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R and Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here it is:

Screen02.jpg

The first calc i did ended up around 41 average, this one was a bit more eratic with the temps, but you get the idea... It might get a little hotter, but you can see it starts to settle down toward the end. I dont have time now to run anything longer.

I guess i was lucky with this cpu, i just cant wait to see what i can get to which i get a tuniq!

i dont know if those temps r right if they r ur got a great chip! i dont think with tuniq ull will get much higher maybe 3.8 at the highest coz it will raise it temp fast and it wont be able to handle higher unless u up the voltage

I just ordered the Patriot Extreme for the p35-ds3r... After I get the mobo I'll let you guys know if it works or not. I'm sure it'll work. I'm sure all the rams will work. lol

I believe this is the suggested mobo being suggested on this forum (its where it got it from).

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

This mobo seems to have a strict Memory chart of suggested memory to use in it. That being said, G.Skill isn't on that list. Has anyone here using this mobo had any trouble using ram not on the suggested list and/or what type of ram did you use?

That is only the tested memory by the manufacturer...it means nothing really except those memory were the ones selected. I have this board and 2GB of G.Skill DDR2-800 and I'm overclocked to 3640mhz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom