Antec 900 + Q6600. Will a AF7 Pro be enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would agree with vernong with this one. the af7 is great cooler dun get me rong but for a quad its gonna be a tough job. if u were gettin the new q6600 rev with b0 steppings then i might be a lil better depending on how much this will affect ur cpu temps. but for a standard o/c i guess it would be fine just keep under 60c

i've been doing some thinking, i might just get a e6750 when the time comes...i mean the q6600 seems nice and all. but i would think with a e6750 OC'd it would be just as good.

i'm still undecided which cpu to get

the quad doesnt put as much heat out as u would think. mines at 3.2ghz with tuniq idling at 37 and load at 56. so i still got room to o/c more

the quad doesnt put as much heat out as u would think. mines at 3.2ghz with tuniq idling at 37 and load at 56. so i still got room to o/c more

thats cuz u got a tuniq, if u put an AF7, u would notice bad temps and such

imma just sell the AF7 for what i've got in it

the Tuniq isnt but $55-60ish. the extra money is worth keeping the temps down.

i guess hey vernong, i have never even tryed the stock cooler yet lol. i just put the tuniq straight on

i guess hey vernong, i have never even tryed the stock cooler yet lol. i just put the tuniq straight on

ya... my frend couldn't even hit 3.0 ghz with a stock intel cooler, and it hit temps that this P4 has usually on idle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom