Ideas on this monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah at first I was definitely buying the Samsung until I saw this. I also was getting the 8800gts but I downgraded to a Direct x 9 card so I dont have to deal w/ Vista.

It will be hard to find a monitor that big with a good contrast ratio without spending a ridiculous amount of money. What will you be using it for?

Im gonna be using it for gaming on my pc, and my xbox360. Also, watching movies.

If you get a DX10 card, you dont HAVE to get vista, you can just use it on XP like a DX9 card. You only need Vista if you wish to take full advantage of DX10.

If you get a DX10 card, you dont HAVE to get vista, you can just use it on XP like a DX9 card. You only need Vista if you wish to take full advantage of DX10.

don't forget the group hacking dx 10 to work on XP and the Vista games cracked for XP

well as someone said b4 here. i think anything under 12ms or similar is not noticeable to the human eye so just get wateva is cheaper but still has good contrast ratio

Always read the reviews. I knew after 10 min which one I would get. (im a slow reader) But look out for the posters that are just trying to boost the ratings with false testimony. They are easy to spot because they list all the 'features' just as they are labeled and use catchy phrases. Boo to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom