Good graphics card for roughly 180$ or less?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 7950gt is really not that great compared to the x1950xt, its the same price for the sapphire x1950xt 256mb and the xfx 7950gt, after MIR, the 7950gt is another $1.00 pricier, i prefer the ATI's because its better performing for the price, but its a matter of choosing whether u like ati or nvidia, and if u don't mind that the xt takes up two slots...

I think by now you know my opinion about the x1950xt. But beyond that, I would be surprised if that card would work with his build, spacewise and/or power wise.

Oh. What's the process of upgrading the PSU? Expensive, complicated, what's the deal? I mean if it needs to be upgraded, then so be it, but I'll sure as **** be bummed if I find out it's like 300$ to do it.

Or would I just need to build an entirely new PC altogether at that point?

ur better off buying a new system, i'll get u started: its ur basic entry-level ultra great performing system:

x1950xt
evga 590
x2 3600+ oem Brisbane
coolermaster elite 330
250gb seagate HD
some dvd-r drive
2 gb crucial ballistix ram
af64

just save up for a new comp

One problem is that I don't get much money. It's roughly 6$/hr after taxes, and only 40 hours every 2 weeks ( I get paid biweekly ) so it's only about...420~500$ a month. Building a new computer altogether to be good for gaming would roughly cost me...?

One problem is that I don't get much money. It's roughly 6$/hr after taxes, and only 40 hours every 2 weeks ( I get paid biweekly ) so it's only about...420~500$ a month. Building a new computer altogether to be good for gaming would roughly cost me...?

700 - 1000 dollars

the one i gave u is 560-590ish......... but u can decrease the price a bit by getting a evga 7900gs KO instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom