Cooling Issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um get a very small AC unit for that room...the ambient temps as stated are the best way to cool your PC down..

Here's the bad part. I'm only 18, I live with my parents...they won't let me get an air conditioner in the room. I guess I'm stuck with liquid cooling. I've had my setup the way it is since last summer BTW, nothing has broke yet.

Here's the bad part. I'm only 18, I live with my parents...they won't let me get an air conditioner in the room. I guess I'm stuck with liquid cooling. I've had my setup the way it is since last summer BTW, nothing has broke yet.

Wow, no offense or anything but your parents don't let you buy and AC but you are saving so you can buy a car?

Either way I see it seems the one thats gonna paid for the AC or the car is you or I'm wrong?

Wow, no offense or anything but your parents don't let you buy and AC but you are saving so you can buy a car?

Either way I see it seems the one thats gonna paid for the AC or the car is you or I'm wrong?

You're certainly correct about the INITIAL cost of the air conditioner. Though who do you think pays for the electricity that the Air conditioner would be running off of?

You're certainly correct about the INITIAL cost of the air conditioner. Though who do you think pays for the electricity that the Air conditioner would be running off of?

i think u've cornered him :)

yo phanto, when are u getting ur system, we both have been discussing one for a while now so... i'm exstatic to get it :)

whoa dude... how do you live inside a room that's around 40C that's very hot and you will sweat or even die by heatstroke in your house! lol! i mean you should really get an AC or get another house that is AC compatible

whoa dude... how do you live inside a room that's around 40C that's very hot and you will sweat or even die by heatstroke in your house! lol! i mean you should really get an AC or get another house that is AC compatible

I don't have a problem with the temperatures in my house....my computer does.

I dont think he wants us to just tell him to cool his house, think he wants us to tell him how to cool his cpu in his boiling house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom