The tuniq tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure which fans would be thinner. I am using the ones that came with the case. But my bro needs a new HSF so I am going to give him mine for like 40 bucks and just get a ZAn 9500 from egg. Thanks guys.

Of my NZXT ZERO? Are you crazy I like it the way it is and I think it is justg eayier to get a new HSF I ge to lan parties and I am not good at case modding so I need it to be solid. were all good thanks thoug.

will the tuniq fit in my antec nine hundred on the P35-DS3R?? im pretty sure it will but i just want to make sure...

with the zalman coolers you get a free fan speed controller so the zalmans can go very quiet

The Zalman 9700 is pretty quiet to begin with... I didn't even hook up the fan controller, and I can barely distinguish it above the low rush of my Apevia case fans.

If you can fit a Zalman 9700 in your case, I recommend it. I didn't buy the Tuniq, just because I liked the look of the Zalman more, but if performance is your thing, the Zalman will work for that too... it's just second to some of those other giant coolers like the Tuniq and Scythe.

EDIT: People asking if x-cooler will fit in your case: do your homework! if you're not sure, get a measurement of your case from your motherboard to your side panel, and compare it to the cooler dimensions. You may also want to make sure that if the cooler is long/wide, that it will clear all of your other components. i.e., if you have a really tall northbridge cooler, make sure it's not too close to the CPU cooler mounts.

Yea the problem was the side fans, the measurements through me off because I didn't calculate right. Thanks guys.

the zalmans do look amazing unlike the hulk of metal that is the tuniq tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom