Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
its because the vid card has potential, just the drivers are crap right now, ppl say the 3rd-party Omega drivers has shown some better benchmark scores and better fps in games(just a rumor)

I strongly believe that a card should not be put higher then any other card before it ACTUALLY outperforms it. I think the list should be updated or proved, but thats just me.

I strongly believe that a card should not be put higher then any other card before it ACTUALLY outperforms it. I think the list should be updated or proved, but thats just me.

there are a couple of scenarios where the 2900xt beats the gts and the gtx, i'm just too lazy to find them rofl lmao xD, lol i'm talking like my girl again :)

I think there needs to be more then a couple scenarios to justify a cards superiority.

well ATI is supposed to release new Catalyst Driver's soon.... we'll just have to wait and see, but i expect the XTX to be an overclocked 1gb V-RAM XT, just an opinion.....

I agree with that, and I honestly doubt that they will ever get their drivers to run that card at its full potential. ATI couldn't code their way out of a paper bag.

agree.... but if u google omega ATI drivers.... these are third party drivers which pwn ATI driver's in my opinion

Woah, even right now the HD 2900xt beats the 8800gts in a lot of benchmarks.

lol, and it comes out victorious in 3dmark 06 every time, not that synthetic benchmarks weight that much.

Currently that ranking is for the HD2900XT is good since we haven't seen if they will improve the drivers any yet..

I think your missing the point I'm trying to make. I do agree that perhaps new 2900xt drivers will make it a much better card. But as of right this second, those drivers do not exist, so the card should be ranked accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom