Best site for a used computer under $100?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um but it is way WORSE than what he can get at that price if he built his own.

Also going back to the Compaq SR5010NX....it only has 512 DDR ram a single core celeron D, and a crappy mobo.

The PC I'm suggesting is a Dual Core Athlon X2, with 1GB DDR2 ram, and a good upgradable mobo.

I know that but he's on a very very very very very tight budget and keeps wanting to buy used.

I also mention earlier about the brisbane 3600+ and stuff but he keeps going back to buying one used w/xp. So like i said, he should use "buy it now" and call it a day..I know I am.

He said he was considering the build I made so thats what I meant..

I just don't understand why someone who knows how to build a pc would want to buy an old pc? If he knew, he would understand that building is the way to go. Budget or not, it's the best option.

I just don't understand why someone who knows how to build a pc would want to buy an old pc? If he knew, he would understand that building is the way to go. Budget or not, it's the best option.

I moved past buying a used system a few posts ago, I am either looking to buy a new cheap system or building my own for under $300, I have never build a computer before, yet, I can figure it out.

Also going back to the Compaq SR5010NX....it only has 512 DDR ram a single core celeron D, and a crappy mobo.

The PC I'm suggesting is a Dual Core Athlon X2, with 1GB DDR2 ram, and a good upgradable mobo.

The second sounds better.

I moved past buying a used system a few posts ago, I am either looking to buy a new cheap system or building my own for under $300, I have never build a computer before, yet, I can figure it out.

The second sounds better.

Ok Tiso, then I concur with Sora's recommendation. Now order the darn thing. Good luck.

Ok Tiso, then I concur with Sora's recommendation. Now order the darn thing. Good luck.

Soon, I need to save a little more.

Thanks

Is there any problems with connecting a computer to a television?

I was comparing a new Compaq SR5010NX to a new build, which the latter sounds far better.

Soon, I need to save a little more.

Thanks

Is there any problems with connecting a computer to a television?

I was comparing a new Compaq SR5010NX to a new build, which the latter sounds far better.

none... unless u got a large monitor and u plan on gaming, at that resolution things are gonna lag like crazy

none... unless u got a large monitor and u plan on gaming, at that resolution things are gonna lag like crazy

I will keep that in mind, I may use a television at first then move to a flat panel in the future. After reading this topic and others, I think of increasing my budget to get a better system, thus the current $300 budget. A better part is always just a little more.

Keep in mind standard TV resolution is 720 x 480. Outrageously low. Will be annoying for a pc...

If you have an HD tv though, it will be awesome ;)

Hi, this post is very informative; however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom