Decisions come July 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get the 640mb. It's only faster in 25x16 res.
Hey look at that! pg... 3? -_-

The 320mb is perfect for anything under ubber res gaming.

If crysis can't run on my system i'll have to cave..split a deal with my brother, and get an e6750.

Yes bennyv I will give you credit for calling it first. However, I need more than 1 assessment of the 320mb or 640mb card dilemma I was having. At any rate thank you.

hahaha... I was just joking around. :p No credit needed. But yeah.. the 320/640 debate goes both ways according to what game/res you're using. I can't wait to see some benches for crysis though.

Just waiting for someone with the AF7 Pro to tell me whether I want to keep the 92mm fan or upgrade to the 120mm fan. If it can even be done :) Sora where are you :p

The plenty good enough...I don't think you can change it without doing some home mods. If you can make it work then by all means go for it lmfao...I have heard of it being done but I don't need to try it.

With a DS3R I am able to get a 3640mhz overclock on my E6300 and keep the Vcore very low...this keeps my temps in the 40s or sometimes 50's....and thats at full load Orthos stress.

just save up the money, and by the time it comes out you'll have enough

thats the worst move you can do. Dishing out more then 700+ on a video card is just completely ludricous in my opinion. Heck even I think I made a risky decision getting a 8800 gtx for 530. Never buy stuff when its brand new and at a premium price, unless ur just plain rich.

ill get the tuniq then since im going quad core. I still am not sure about what HD I should get ( either 1 WD raptor or 2 raided seagate 7200.10s ), does RAID significantly lower the life span? How hard is it exactly to set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom