Gaming mouse razer vs. logitech

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdLeft152

Daemon Poster
Honestly i have no idea what kind of mouse i want. i use a standard logitech now so i think the shape change to a g5 would be weird, the logitech g3 is pretty much the exact same shape as my current mouse. also from what i hear alot of people prefer the diamondback/copperhead anyway.

so what do you guys think g5 or copperhead?

and is the only difference between these two copperheads on newegg the one has weights?

Newegg.com - Razer Copperhead Tempest Blue 2000 dpi Gaming Mouse - Full Retail Multi Language - Retail

Newegg.com - Razer Copperhead Tempest Blue 2000 dpi Gaming Mouse - Full Retail Multi Language - Retail

yea that appears to be the only difference
i would never spend that much on a mouse though
how many buttons are you looking for?

yea that appears to be the only difference
i would never spend that much on a mouse though
how many buttons are you looking for?

i dont need 7 but im looking at the mouse as a whole.

i guess thats alot but im willing to spend that much.

MX-518 is better IMO...The G5 is good as well however I just think the MX-518 is a better buy.

The MX-518/G5 battle has been going on for ages and most prefer the MX-518 because its a few bucks cheaper.

Go to a Best Buy or another electronics store that has them out on display. Try the feel of each one. That's how I decided on my Razer.

See which one YOU like the best.

Go to a Best Buy or another electronics store that has them out on display. Try the feel of each one. That's how I decided on my Razer.

this is correct.... i want an mx518, it feeds my needs...

yeah i know what you mean, and personally i like the feel of the razer better. i just want to see how it slides and weighs and works with my mouse pad, basically in my environment. i guess i'll just end up buying my mouse at the store that way i may return if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom