Is my set-up decent for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
might cause some bottlenecking.. if u got an evga 7300gt, use that step-up program and get atleast a 7600gt or gs

i think hes got a pny not sure just cant be bothered going bak to first page. but im pretty sure its pny

poor guy i feel sorry for him, if u can take ur parts back u should have saved money on cpu and got an e6320 and o/c then with the money u saved get a 7800gtx or 7900gs or even 7600gt. and u could have picked up a cheap abit mobo

poor guy i feel sorry for him, if u can take ur parts back u should have saved money on cpu and got an e6320 and o/c then with the money u saved get a 7800gtx or 7900gs or even 7600gt. and u could have picked up a cheap abit mobo

or a 650i ultra, dang cheap at $100 with some good features (no SLI mode tho)

aw man!!!!! You live right by SVC!!! Lucky......gosh if I lived right by SVC I'd be ordering stuff and driving and go picking it up every other day.

However the 7600Gt is a much better gaming card than a 7300GT so it's not a bad set-up.

aw man!!!!! You live right by SVC!!! Lucky......gosh if I lived right by SVC I'd be ordering stuff and driving and go picking it up every other day.

However the 7600Gt is a much better gaming card than a 7300GT so it's not a bad set-up.

yep... now he's got a video card with some awesome bang for the buck.... great choice on the upgrade

agreed. 7600GT or better. I saw a game the other day that said... "NOT compatable with the 7300GT."

Not sure if it was actually "not compatable" of it just sucked that bad they felt they should warn you.

yeah it says that on lost planet. probably a couple more games as well.

Are you sure they didn't mean the 7300GS/LE because the GT is about as fast as a 6600GT which isn't fast but still ok of a card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom