blue screen of death "in_page_error"

Status
Not open for further replies.

protonfusion

Baseband Member
whenever i play a game called age of empires 3... my hard drive starts clicking on and off until a blue screen of death pops up and says a one thing or another but mostly kernal stack in page error... it happens so quickly i cant see all of it because the pc restarts on its own... anybody have any idea what this might be?

do a windows repair, i had solved a simliar problem today with that. But i did have a problem with this a while ago with my own pc i got a new motherboard and processer and it worked fine but it can be any hardware, but dont think that it is your hard drive because it clicked my did it n still does now n then but touch wood everythin is fine now

I got that on one of my older computers, your's doesn't seem as bad as mine. I spent four days trying to fix it before I found out that my entire computer was screwed up... so I blew it up, end of story. So the moral is get your motherboard/RAM/CPU/etc. check asap

just reformat your pc. It should fix the problem.

Or you could try system restore and go back to when the problem never happened. And then try re installing AOEIII.

Both those worked for me

windows repair is worth the try so u can keep your documents, pm me if you want to know how to do this. it solved my blue screen of death when i had it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom