Question using RadioButton in VB.Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkin

Beta member
Another question I need help with, I know this is a long question:

When a RadioButton control with a name of radGreeting is checked, write a code statement that displays, Salutations, in a Label control with a name of lblGreeting; otherwise, when a second RadioButton control is checked the code statement should display, Farewell, in the same Label control.

The question below. I am trying write code to this question.

When a RadioButton control with a name of radGreeting is checked, write a code statement that displays, Salutations, in a Label control with a name of lblGreeting; otherwise, when a second RadioButton control is checked the code statement should display, Farewell, in the same Label control

So what exactly is your question?

I am trying to write code to this question. When a RadioButton control with a name of radGreeting is checked, write a code statement that displays, Salutations, in a Label control with a name of lblGreeting; otherwise, when a second RadioButton control is checked the code statement should display, Farewell, in the same Label control

I am trying to write code to this question.
Right, I understand that. But what is your specific question? Do you expect someone to do this for you? Do you need help on a certain concept? We're not here to do your work for you, but if you want help on something specific, then show what you've done so far and ask a specific question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom