Windows Vienna (Blackcomb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YA beside the fact that vista blows, the reason it is and will sell so much is the pressure microsoft has put on computer makers to bundle it, i think at the end of this year prebundled comps wont be able to purchase computers with xp

have you actually used vista? It is not a bad OS. I have found that it is much more stable than XP.

have you actually used vista? It is not a bad OS. I have found that it is much more stable than XP.

ya its a nice OS, its like the 2900xt, mixed opinions... i think it might be good, i have the Vista DVD my friend had, he hated it, but he is no expert on Windows, and he gave it to me, i haven't tried it tho, my system is too LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Vernon make some more sence with that please ;)

I think the next MS we see will be a minor release Vista is good for a new OS I ani't no MS fan boy but I think MS just needs to work some of the kinks out and it will be a success.

Vernon make some more sence with that please ;)

I think the next MS we see will be a minor release Vista is good for a new OS I ani't no MS fan boy but I think MS just needs to work some of the kinks out and it will be a success.

lol sry, i'm concentrating on the Wimbledon on TV, U know Nadal vs Federer, and its like close, i will reexplain:

vista''s opinion is like the hd 2900xt, some hate it some love it,and my friend gave me his torrented version to me and, i would try it out on my ancient system but its too lame....

maybe b/c ppl are torrenting, Bill Gates isn't the richest person it the world anymore ;) lmao :)

Vista currently Rules, better OS better GUI better Services Less BSOD, I have two weeks to expierience the Blue screen of Death. The updates were saviors. Expecting for SP1 new services.

I would say 2011/2012 would be around the next release. They aren't going ditch Vista that quick. XP was selling in great numbers in it's last year before Vista. By that point it was 5 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom