How much of a difference would there be in a "true" quad core compared to quad core?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How much of a difference would there be in a "true" quad core compared to quad co

completely new isnt sorta... netburst...maybe...

Re: How much of a difference would there be in a "true" quad core compared to quad co

Well seeing how its based on the prayer that the song uses, I could see how it reminds you of it.

Well seeing how its based on the prayer that the song uses, I could see how it reminds you of it.
your a big fat phony! hey everybody, dario03 is a big fat phony! (lol sorry, just had to do it... i haven't watched family guy in a while :( )

isn't the q6600 2 dual cores "smushed' together, like the PD?

yes they are smushed

wrong, the c2d's are based off an existing architecture: the pentium 3 one.

this is true, that is why the first Pentium 4 codenamed Williamette, were beaten in benchmarks and game performance by the higher-end Pentium 3's

your a big fat phony! hey everybody, dario03 is a big fat phony! (lol sorry, just had to do it... i haven't watched family guy in a while :( )

isn't the q6600 2 dual cores "smushed' together, like the PD?

ya i wrote taht on wikipedia one day because i was so freaking bored the pentium d is often compared to the the core 2 quad as it takes the process of using two dies as one... and some1 apparently made my words seem smarter....

Actually the Core 2 duo is based on the Pentium M which is based on the Pentium 3... But thats just me being technical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom