The tuniq tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdygeek

In Runtime
does not fit in my case. It sucks major ***. Any1 know of a good quite fan that will work. I was thinking the artic freezer.

Unlucky, should have asked on here first if it would fit in your case, never mind.
Yeah ive heard the artic freezer is good aswell.

Well, kinda hard to recommend a cooler if we don't know what case you have, other than it's too small for a TT.

I'm sure mine would fit a TT fine, but I opted for the Zalman 9700.

The arctic freezer pro 7 is similar but should fit...if not t the Zan is small enough and still cools well.

Johny my case is in sig and I did ask on here and people said TT would be great, However I wasn't specific as to if it would fit seeing as how I didn't think it would be a problem because the case is huge. Anyhow which one is quiter. Thats what I really need, because I am not worried about my temps just wanted a better cooler that was more quite.

with the zalman coolers you get a free fan speed controller so the zalmans can go very quiet

I would mod the case, but I have four side fans and the tower manages to just touch all four so I think I am just going to go with zan or arctic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom