Antec Nine Hundred Mid Tower Case - $69.99 from Frys.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh in the add where it says "you can own any noob ever spawned..." they should have put "pwn" instead, that would have been funny.
that case cools like crazy...and its not too too ugly. the only thing i dont like is the power supply at the bottom of the case. hmmm...maybe i'll gets me one...

the antec p180 and p150 is like that too...... its a silly feature... but if it doesn't hinder performance its all good :)

I want one and I will have the money but I don't "need" one lol that's the worst part. My case is getting scratched and bent a little bit but it still works great and I'm trying to get things that I "need" a new one of.

heh heh i know what you mean i just about have a spare x2 rig lying around here.
the buying disease is infectious....i have a credit account at new egg with a seriously large limit on it...
it is hard to contain myself sometimes.
i like to say..."i need this new stuff because my poor moms needs me to build her a new rig to replace her aging POS p4 system".
it sounds good anyway, and gives me a rationalization to buy new stuff...heh.

heh heh i know what you mean i just about have a spare x2 rig lying around here.
the buying disease is infectious....i have a credit account at new egg with a seriously large limit on it...
it is hard to contain myself sometimes.
i like to say..."i need this new stuff because my poor moms needs me to build her a new rig to replace her aging POS p4 system".
it sounds good anyway, and gives me a rationalization to buy new stuff...heh.

rofl, i NEED a new system, otherwise i may die if i don't experience crysis!!!!!!

Well, I was already to jump on the bandwaggon, like the look of this one and the price was right....and do have to build a system in the next couple of months. And was super happy to see international shipping as an option, unlike newegg.com.

Completed the online order and found the estimated shipping to be almost $90.00! LMAO, screwed again for being Canandian! I need to find an american friend :(

The irony is that I'm only an hour off the border...bah.

Well, I was already to jump on the bandwaggon, like the look of this one and the price was right....and do have to build a system in the next couple of months. And was super happy to see international shipping as an option, unlike newegg.com.

Completed the online order and found the estimated shipping to be almost $90.00! LMAO, screwed again for being Canandian! I need to find an american friend :(

come "legally" to the US and buy it and ship it out of the country rofl :)

You are not alone but unlike you Puerto Rico is part of US but newegg charge more here like in Alaska and Hawaii and the free shipping or 3 day shipping don't apply here :( :mad:.

Time for a road trip to the nearest Fry's :)

Antec Nine Hundred Mid Tower Case and mobo compatability issues.

I was reading reviews on NewEgg and found the ones with low ratings to be quite distrubing.

One review was mentioning how motherboards with the video card using the top slot would not allow for the video card to be plugged in.

Here is the link: Customer Reviews Of Antec Nine Hundred Black Computer Case With Side Panel Window - Retail

This deal is ****ing amazing, but I don't wanna jump and end up in a pit with a broken leg surrounded by alligators.[/metaphor]

The motherboards I am looking at are GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R or ASUS P5K P35

Any thoughts on compatability issues?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom