IE7 is being a piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

macdude425

Member (again)
Friend has this computer in which IE7 locks up on occasion if you have two browser windows open. It only happens occasionally, save one exception - if the second window has AddictingGames.com up, it ALWAYS locks up IE7. Any ideas?

(This friend refuses to use FF and I'd like to fix the problem so they'll stop calling me and bugging me to fix it.)

TIA.

IT could be a wrong version or a old version of flash installed. That site is HEAVILY based on flash and the before mentioned could have a adverse affect on IE.

Seeing as how you say this is the 2nd windows he has opened makes me wonder why he isnt jsut suing the tab feature. that might resolve the issue. Could be the multiple windows of IE7, one based with heavy flash crash IE.

Okay upon testing myself i have no issue with this in Vista and IE7. I have Addictinggames.com open in one browser and 9 tabs in the other. No freezing on either and can use both.

So that would leave me to think he is using XP and IE7. Make sure he has all updates for IE. Other than that could be running out of resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom