Hey everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KraghacK

Solid State Member
Hi everyone! I just found this forum on a google search and here I am, a proud member of it! I hope people here are friendly, and that I'll gauge by the number of people who say hi to me! ;)

Well, I am a student at Elmhurst College and I work on campus doing Technical Support. I have my share of issues I would like to discuss with you so I'm looking forward to sharing and asking for advice. I hope I can be of just as much service to you all in return!

well i would like to be the first to say whats up. i too am new. thats cool with what you're doing in college. Oh, and this site is very helpful. Everybody's been nice to me so far, and so far ive had some dumb questions. these forums are a lot better than most others.

Hey, welcome to you too! I'm doing Computer Science at college (of course). Yeah, you are right, people here are soo friendly and responsive. I get feedback within 10 minutes of my posts! And it's useful info! Great place, I'm glad I found it!

What exactly is Computer Science, just wondering cause I'm a senior in high school and I've been thinking about going into Computer Science. Oh and hi by the way.

Welcome~~~~~~~~~to~~~~~~~~~TechForums!!!
haha, i found this site at Google too. What a coincidence.

Computer Science

Well, hello everyone!

toxic, Computer Science is a broad term that involves more specific fields of study such as software programming, graphics design, networking, etc. I am focusing on software programming at the moment. I hope this helps.

-Kraghack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom