Just out of curiosity...?

Do your case(s) have a side panel window?

• side panel window

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no side panel window

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm....I think the cheapest option, is if you get nagasama's build, with the 8800GTS 320MB, and later upgrade to the 9 series, along with a Phenom.

What is nagasama's build anyway? X2 3600+, EVGA 590 SLI, 2GB G. Skill HZs, and SLI'd 7900GS?

ya and he got xms2's not G-skills, e has a zalman 9700 or some zalman

Here are two cheap options:

1. Nagasama's build with the 8800GTS 320mb, upgrade to 9 series and a Phenom.

2. e6750 or e2160 (to hold you for a little), with 8800GTS 320mb, upgrade to 9 series, and a Penryn.

Here are two cheap options:

1. Nagasama's build with the 8800GTS 320mb, upgrade to 9 series and a Phenom.

2. e6750 or e2160 (to hold you for a little), with 8800GTS 320mb, upgrade to 9 series, and a Penryn.

ok now what will make my decision is which will be the processor king Phenom and steal the throne for Intel, or will Intel keep the throne while AMD tries to get on

hmm....I think the cheapest option, is if you get nagasama's build, with the 8800GTS 320MB, and later upgrade to the 9 series, along with a Phenom.

What is nagasama's build anyway? X2 3600+, EVGA 590 SLI, 2GB G. Skill HZs, and SLI'd 7900GS?

you got it. i use the xms2 sometimes, but currently i run my HZ's at 1000 5-5-5-15-2T, which is fast enough (lol ITS NEVER FAST ENOUGH). i suggest the HZ because Sora and i decided i got pretty lucky and got D9 xms2...i dont think the ones you get now are garaunteed. the only thing is, i can hit my xms2 with 2.4 and get some deliciously sick timings and clocks. the highest i've tried the HZ is 2.225. i dont wanna burn wm up lol they are so pretty.
oh and i have an audigy (the cheap one with eax3), a coolmax psu (i love it and it is quite stable...look at the overclocks i get heh heh heh...even with my sli....so MEH all you haters lol).
my hsf is a zalman 9500.
plain ol wd caviar 160gb hdd (man i need to get a backup heh).
and a plain LG dvd-rom cd-r.

Penryn could possibly be better. They will also be 45nm too.

ok then i think intel it is..... AF7 works with a intel core 2 quad, if i oc, or will i get a zalman, cuz i can't get a giant heatsink because i will move the system......................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom