Just out of curiosity...?

Do your case(s) have a side panel window?

• side panel window

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no side panel window

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
airflow is excellent.
one 120 in front to cool hdd's (i only have one, so it is wide open to blow into my case)
one 120 in the rear for exhaust, and one 90mm in the side panel for intake.
no removable tray, tho.

should i get ur case or a coolermaster centurion 5?

well, i like them both.
i like mine over the centurion because it is tooless...the centurion says "virtually" tool free?, and also the hard drive bays face out towards the side door (easy access to hdd and wiring and removal), so taking out and what not is a little easier i would think. the only problem with that is it cramps the SATA cable a little, but i have no problem, nor should you with proper cable management.
the centurion is a nice case, and i will probably get one for my moms build. if i like it more, i will switch it with mine :).
also, mine has space for 3 fans, i am not sure if you can remove the airduct on the side of the centurion and put a fan there. im sure you can with a little modding, but mine is pre-drilled for a 90mm.
i dunno dude, they're both good...just boils down to looks i guess.

well, i like them both.
i like mine over the centurion because it is tooless...the centurion says "virtually" tool free?, and also the hard drive bays face out towards the side door (easy access to hdd and wiring and removal), so taking out and what not is a little easier i would think. the only problem with that is it cramps the SATA cable a little, but i have no problem, nor should you with proper cable management.
the centurion is a nice case, and i will probably get one for my moms build. if i like it more, i will switch it with mine :).
also, mine has space for 3 fans, i am not sure if you can remove the airduct on the side of the centurion and put a fan there. im sure you can with a little modding, but mine is pre-drilled for a 90mm.
i dunno dude, they're both good...just boils down to looks i guess.

i like em both, idk which one to get, but does ur case fit a 8800gtx? i'm gonna build clone :) and get ur system with an AF64 and 8800gtx

wait nagasama.... i see that that ur case has this faceplate thing, so can i just put in my beige dvd-rw drive and that thing disguises it?

From the pics of it, yes....it's a front door, that covers the external 5.25" drive bays.

indeed it does have a faceplate that will cover the beige.
but, the cool thing is it has this spring-loaded door that pops down when you eject the dvd-rom...so it is clean in the front.
the door opens up to additional 5.25 bays, which are covered if you do not have components to put in them. ie covered by the little push out panels, and the door.
it should have enough room for the gtx, it has about 2" from the edge of the mobo to the drive bay supports.
if you want i can give you an exact measurement.

From the pics of it, yes....it's a front door, that covers the external 5.25" drive bays.

sweet and my stuff is disguised... but u gotta freaking help me b1gapl... should i build clone nagasama and change to an 8800gtx, and later upgrade to a Phenom or for the same price... have my e6750 and get a penryn later or get a q6600 build and not upgrade ever again, til my new new system is decided

sweet and my stuff is disguised... but u gotta freaking help me b1gapl... should i build clone nagasama and change to an 8800gtx, and later upgrade to a Phenom or for the same price... have my e6750 and get a penryn later or get a q6600 build and not upgrade ever again, til my new new system is decided

What graphics will you use for the e6750/q6600 build?

edit: hmm...well I think it depends, whether you want to go AMD or Intel.

What graphics will you use for the e6750/q6600 build?

edit: hmm...well I think it depends, whether you want to go AMD or Intel.

probably 8800gts 320mb? i really don't care about which i like the most, i like the best ones for the price, call me old fashioned

hmm....I think the cheapest option, is if you get nagasama's build, with the 8800GTS 320MB, and later upgrade to the 9 series, along with a Phenom.

What is nagasama's build anyway? X2 3600+, EVGA 590 SLI, 2GB G. Skill HZs, and SLI'd 7900GS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom