whats going on with this COMPUTER!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayt19

In Runtime
Can someone help me out please..

idk what is up with this crap but for the amount of money i put into this thing i shouldnt see ANY hold ups...seriously

Applications sometimes take longer then normal to load up...I has World of Warcraft randomly freeze on me about 5 times...im really getting aggrevated with this computer...Counter-Strike 1.6 goes to load to a server and right before i connect it freezes...

The computer doesnt freeze...i can aly+ctrl+delete and cancel the program but seriously...i mean sometimes like ill open a Internet explorer, start up Steam, and try to like close AIM at the same time and it will lock up sometimes...Isnt my computer suppose to handle Muti-tasking..?

Do i have a Virus?
Do i have Spyware?
Is it because my computer is overclocked?

I had my CPU over clocked to a 3.2(8x400) and i thought it might be that so i declocked it to a 3.0(9x334) and doesnt seem like anything changed...

and someone please help me out. I posted before and someone said to try this Tune up thing and idk if it worked or not but i mean ive cleared out like 30 GB of my HD ive tried to Defrag, Disk Clean up, everything..im seriously STUMPED!

I'd do a mem check.
What are your system temps? Put your e6600 back to default speed. Then see if you still have problems.

yeah stock cooling with Artic Silver 5. the case is fans are all on high too. and its kinda hot in the house so maybe that plays a factor too

I have Memtest86 but i dont know how to work it...= \

If mem test results are good, then maybe a reformat and reinstall of os? Just make sure you back up.

Memtest asks something about a floppy drive crap i dont have a floppy drive and i dont know how to do a system restore without one = \..

should i just try a System restore?

yeah stock cooling with Artic Silver 5. the case is fans are all on high too. and its kinda hot in the house so maybe that plays a factor too
I definitely know about a hot house. This morning at 8am my house thermostat read 30c. My pc temps idle where 41c. Anyway, I'd put your pc at stock speeds and see what happens.
BTW, I too have as5 on my stock hsf. Good luck

I have Memtest86 but i dont know how to work it...= \

on my signature theres a Microsoft version, its easier and it give you instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom