Thoughts on the Antec 900

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks man, but does this work with antec cases, because for the silver one. .. it said this "It might not work with all optical drive. Make sure your tray isn't overly large, and your buttons are in the usual place"
that's referring to the drive, not the case.
Newegg.com - LG Beige 18X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 10X DVD+R DL 18X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache IDE DVD±R DVD Burner - OEM thats my HD without the lightscribe on it, and it has a nice silver lining at the bottom.... if i had a camera, i would take it... but its about that size from the link above, so would it fit that lian-li faceplate Apokalipse recommended?
Yes, the button is where it needs to be.

ive had my Nine Hundred for over 6 months and the only problem i have with it is the dust.

sure you can get filters but i hear it cuts a lot of air flow off so ill just deal withe the dust!

I think the NZXT Zero case is far superior to the Antec 900 and its a full tower case ( comes with 8 stock case fans ) and only costs 150 and got way better reviews

That thing looks ugly compared to the antec. And its got a tiny fan at the top!!!! The antec has a nice 200mm fan at the top which I consider to be important and useful.

Oh and I thought the 900 looked ugly when i saw it but now that i have it i think it looks very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom