$1500ish "gaming" laptop purchase, help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those discount coupons are fantastic. It makes you wonder, why anyone would pay full price for a Dell. I configured the Dell 1520 with everything I need for under $1500, which is nice.

I just found a comparison between a laptop with the T7200 and a Radeon x1700 card and a T7200 with a GeForce Go 7700 - The 7700 was clearly a better card in all tests.

Does anyone have benchmarks or in-game fps results that compare the 7700 with the 8600M GT?

Those discount coupons are fantastic. It makes you wonder, why anyone would pay full price for a Dell. I configured the Dell 1520 with everything I need for under $1500, which is nice.

Told you those coupons are the best, people just don't know about the coupons and start hating on Dell. If you're WILLING to pay the money, Dell makes great computers. People need to stop comparing a Dell to a freakin home built system. I mean any BRAND is crap/overpriced compared to a home built system.

From my experience Dell is GREAT compared to other companies (HP would be second IMO). But then again, I didn't buy from Dell when their rep was going downhill. I bought a desktop from them in 1997, still running Win98 (STILL works GREAT) on a Pentium II 400mhz (top of the line!! haha). Then I bought this laptop from them in 2006 and it's a freakin awesome laptop. No problems with either computer.

And it always the people who buy the low-end Dell's that talk crap. WELL, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FOR $500!!!??? GEEEEZ. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom