A good fan controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MildTweeker

Beta member
Ok, I have been searching and searching for a good fan controller all over the net, and when I think I have found a good one, there are bad reviews about burnouts and even flames. So does any one know of a good, stable fan controller that doesn't perform random acts of meltdown? It doesn't need to be flashy, or loaded to the hilt with digital displays, or flash my fans to music (seriously, they are out there) I really appreciate any useful input. BTW, for all of you hardware lovers, PC Wizard 2007 is an absolutely wonderful and useful toy! And its FREE! No it isn't a bump, just sharing a good program with like-minded folks.

Hi MildTweeker,
Welcome to T.F.!!

I have that fan controller that decibaL suggested, and it works great. The LEDs might be a little too bright, but it's no big deal, because I had a front door on my case, that covers them.

HI DECIBAL!!!!

::: Zalman ZM-MFC2 :::
zm_mfc2_f_p.jpg

This fan controller pwns.

HI PETERHUANG913!!!

Sorry for the delay in my response. I appreciate all the help, but alas, the point is null at this time. The reason for this and the delay in responding are the same... My power supply freaked out and over-volted my cpu - which fried,(I now have a nice little brown spot in the board on the opposite side of the core) and along with that my mobo got damaged. And yes I am going to have a nice little chat with the store that sold me the p.s. Come to find out it was faulty when I bought it. The main switch was bad. But, in my naivety, I thought it was a protection feature in which the switch would be disabled when the comp was up and running. But my college instructor explained that it is a safety feature that is supposed to cut the power at any given time. I think replacing the faulty p.s. is in order, at least.
But, any way, thank you again for all of the input, I checked out the controllers you all mentioned, I couldn't find the Zalman at tigerdirect or newegg, how much is it? It's nice.
THanks again, and Hi peterhuang913!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom