Thoughts on the Antec 900

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as it fits my rig :D ??

asus m2n-e-sli mobo
asus 7600gt (possibly 2 in sli mode when i get my next pay slip :p)

the front has holes for fans that cool the hard drive and increase airflow through the case...and dust tends to stack up around those areas...it doesn't have an air filter...u just need a sheet of filter foam and put it behind the fans so you won't have to airblow your computer every week

i see lol didnt read properly

thanks looked very interesting although i couldnt listen at work at the moment

I have the case. I just finished building my PC today. I have to say that it is an awesome case in terms of cooling and looks. My tuniq tower just fits in as well which is good.The power supply being at the bottom I found to be very useful and the wiring was easy to sort out and neatly in place unlike my old PC. Just remember to get black cd drives lol, one of mine is silver (from my old pc) which looks a little out of place. Now does anyone know where I can get some filters for the fans?

I really do recommend this case. The only CON i can think of is it is a small case lol, a little bit bigger would have been nice.

Oh and as an idea of what you can fit in easily, I have: 2 hdd's 2cd drives, a front soundblaster panel, a PCI soundcard, a 7900gtx graphics card, and the beast of a HSF tuniq tower. And of course the mobo and CPU. I have room left for another 4 hdd's which woudl fit easily and some more expansion cards. This was not hard to install.

look at my case if you want to see what it is like, I posted it here:
http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/my-new-build-some-help-needed-147336/index4.html

looks really good...although i can see one problem if i go through with this lol my dvd r/rw is white :S

there are faceplates for those problems

very very true infact i think i have one lying around somewhere...
anyone figure out price and time if i order through frys.com? lol or lead me in the right direction thanks heaps everyone keep the comments coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom