Thoughts on the Antec 900

Status
Not open for further replies.
yer had a look but how much will it cost to ship over im in sydney, australia?
thanks for the replies guys much appreciated

i just bought one for my new rig

my girlfriends dad has one, and he likes it alot..its a nice case. its kinda ugly IMO but for me

function > fashion

i have never ordered over the net before let alone from another country how does it work if you order from another country and price approx ??

thanks peoples

i have an antec900, and its a very good cooler, only hard thing about is the wiring which takes some time to do nicely...that and this thing needs air filter...every week theres like a pound of dust that gets sucked in..but hey thats how you know this thing has good airflow

lets say if i was to buy it from frys.com delivered to sydney, Australia how much will it work out to be - thanks peterhuang913 your help is much appreciated
edit* reading on frys.com and cant really find anything about delivery to another country

i have an antec900, and its a very good cooler, only hard thing about is the wiring which takes some time to do nicely...that and this thing needs air filter...every week theres like a pound of dust that gets sucked in..but hey thats how you know this thing has good airflow

what is involved for cleaning the air filter ??

the front has holes for fans that cool the hard drive and increase airflow through the case...and dust tends to stack up around those areas...it doesn't have an air filter...u just need a sheet of filter foam and put it behind the fans so you won't have to airblow your computer every week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom