Ultimate Framerates FPS for GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay as for the human eye this is offical: The human eye synchronizes with frames at 29.9274 fps. True movies run at 29.952 fps but we only refer to each second as 30 frames. Saying this, the eye operates MUCH faster than this but any fewer than 29.952 will appear choppy. the fewer the more choppy. As for the guys who say that there is deffinatly a defference between 30 -50 and 50 - 70, you are absolutaly right. But you have to remember that if your HUD in CSS is telling you, you are running at 35fps, thats a average for all the frames over the ammount of seconds in its calculation tick. It isn't real time. Besides they are just estimates based on complex calculations and not an exact output count.

um.... the eye can see 90fps...

Yes, as I mentioned the human eye is capable of much more than 30, I even put the much in all caps, all caps includes 90. Im stating that the minimum is 30 (or 29.9275), more more the merrier, but with all things there are diminishing returns. You wont notice a difference between 2K fps and 50K fps. But your eyes will bug out of your skull at the 3Dmark score if you hit 50K fps. Thats just dangerous.

60 is fluid motion.

If you make the frames go to 70, the person cannot tell the difference.

If you make the frames go below 60, the person can tell the difference.

If you throw in a random frame at 250fps, the human eye can detect the image.

Proven over and over again. My goodness.... They tested this. They crank it up and down, leave it the same, yada yada... and they ask the person to describe it. The magic number is 60.

If you can get 40 FPS at the intense levels of the game.... like big fire fights.....you will be in great shape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom