Recommend a performance liquid cooling solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cunjo

Daemon Poster
as the title implies, I'm looking for recommendations from those with experience in this sort of thing. I'm still entertaining the idea of Liquid Cooling, and I want to know where to start if I go that route.

My case is a Cooler Master CM Stacker 810. It's big, and has plenty of room for tubing and other components. It also has a spare PSU bay on the bottom, which I think would be an ideal place to put an internal liquid cooling system. Anything that would fit in that space would be great.

What I'm looking for...

1. Reliability - I can't afford to replace anything because my cooling system springs a leak.
2. Performance - I plan some serious overclocking, and the cooler it can keep my components, the better.
3. Expandability - I want something that can be used to cool the CPU, GPU, Northbridge, and up to 4 HDs, in addition to a second GPU if I add one later on.
4. Value - I have a fairly big budget for it at the moment, but I still want to keep it under $300 if I can. I'm looking at price/performance rather than total price, mostly.

Are there any reliable brands or models I should be looking at right away?

Most likely...because people who have a GTX, usually have a full tower case.

I've got a full tower case. I don't know how people do it, because there's no way it would've fit it my case without fragging some hardware.
Then again, my case seems to have a lot of wasted space, and it's designed to route the tubes outside of the case. That's how I've got it right now. It works fine, but a bit cumbersome to move to the counter when I want to work on it.

Forgot to mention LGA775, MSI P6N 8800GTS and all that jazz, but anyway, looks a great place to start! I'll get back to you on that once I get the rest of my system assembled.

Here's a question... do you know of anyone who makes water blocks for the P6N Northbridge nForce 650i?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom