Help picking out my new gaming rig!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends on ur sitch... like i told u on AIM, sometimes, xms2 overclock really well or sometimes they don't overclock much or at all...

Um Corsair XMS2 is only guaranteed d9's with their DDR2-1000 lines or better. The G.skill HZ's are guaranteed D9's for MUCH less. This is an easy choice

Also if nagasama bought his Corsair a while ago and it came CL4 stock then those are the D9 modules that XMS2 had in them originally.

Um Corsair XMS2 is only guaranteed d9's with their DDR2-1000 lines or better. The G.skill HZ's are guaranteed D9's for MUCH less. This is an easy choice

Also if nagasama bought his Corsair a while ago and it came CL4 stock then those are the D9 modules that XMS2 had in them originally.

ya i told him tho that applies for less than 1k- ddr2 ram

i think they must be dude because i can get sick sick clocks out of them...
i am torn between gskill and corsair xms2. they are both excellent products. i love both of my sets.
the one thing, tho...gskill comes with that kick @$$ raised case sticker (you know what im talking about)...its just wicked cool.
xms2...no sticker, no natzing...:(

Like I said the XMS2 that is rated at 4-4-4-12 and if you bought them like almost a year ago they are D9 modules.

i think they must be dude because i can get sick sick clocks out of them...
i am torn between gskill and corsair xms2. they are both excellent products. i love both of my sets.
the one thing, tho...gskill comes with that kick @$$ raised case sticker (you know what im talking about)...its just wicked cool.
xms2...no sticker, no natzing...:(

raised case sticker??? what are u talking about??

raised case sticker??? what are u talking about??

GSkillPC4000HZ_a_8x6.jpg

Like that....where as XMS2, only has a plain sticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom