Tuniq HSF help ASAP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake64_009

In Runtime
Ok I just finished putting my tuniq HSF in (what an annoying frustrating task) BUT there are 2 cables coming out of it. 1 3 pin and 1 2 pin. I put the 3 pin into the CPU Fan socket on the motherboard. Did I do this right because there are 4 pins on the mobo? Now where does the 2 pin go??!?! So basically I just need toknow where they both go and then I am done. Pls reply ASAP.
Thanks

Oh and also my HSF is in the way of both exhaust fan (1 side and top) is this bad? I can't do anything about it. Shall I install an exhaust fan on the side of the case rather than an intake one or leave it as a intake fan?

ok I figured it out. But I have a problem. The fan does not spin and I don't even know if the heat sink is working!!!! The fan seems to like move then stop when turning on or off. What does this mean and how do i solve it?

ok I figured it out. It seems that the cpu fan header is faulty. I put the fan connector onto sys fam2 headeron the mobo andthe fan works. Now is this bad? Or can i keep it on the sys fan 2 connection?

That should be fine. Just as long as the fan is running, to cool down the Tuniq.

ok that is good to know. Yes the fan works this way. I was so worried about that i decided to try my intel hsf andconnected it to the cpu fan header. |Gave me the same problem so i know it is not the HSF that is faulty. Ill leave it on the sys fam header as it works that way. I didn't damage my cpu this way did i? I turned it off in seconds when i saw it was not working. Replace he case and i am done!

Don't worry. You didn't damage the CPU. Good quick thinking on shutting it down, after a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom