GPU cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the Zalman VF900, and it keeps my X1950PRO at 50C 100% load 24/7, in the summer heat. It's also really quiet, even with the fan at 100%.

If you go with that one, theres no need to put the fan controller included, because at 100% the fan is very quiet. The VF900 + AS5, will significantly reduce temperatures.

Yea I was thinking just running it 100% all the time... I'll use the fan controller for a different fan... i'm adding a lot more fans, i have a high perf. 93 cfm fan in the mail, supposed to be here today or tomorrow, 2 more 80mm fans, and then maybe one for my NB, i dunno.

that would make it

1 80mm fan on cpu
2 80mm fans for case
1 90mm for pci slot
1 100mm for case
1 120mm for GPU
1 60mm (or whatver it is) for gpu (the zalman fan)
1 120mm for case

I'm thinking about taking one of the fans, though and just using it to put ontop of my hdd, since it runs pretty hot.

Scratch the pci fan... That's too much, I'm getting a fan controller for some of them... since the NB runs hot, when i plug any fan into it, it screams really loud, i'll need a fan controller, since i dont wana deal with it... and i mean the NB doesn't get that hot, maybe after intense gaming does it get very hot when you touch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom