• base, conventional

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • conventional, low

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nvidia practically owns the gaming market, all the good games are coded for nvidia, that's why it can run better with nvidia, but it won't always run better >=)

str8lazy, just to let you know.. this site does have a search feature in which you can find everything that's ever been said, you will find tons of polls and answers to questions you don't even have. Doesn't hurt to have another poll, they're always fun anyways =)

I know the site has a search feature but I am to lazy for that, I yeah the poll is pretty sweet, lol

Demalii said:
Nvidia practically owns the gaming market, all the good games are coded for nvidia, that's why it can run better with nvidia, but it won't always run better >=)

str8lazy, just to let you know.. this site does have a search feature in which you can find everything that's ever been said, you will find tons of polls and answers to questions you don't even have. Doesn't hurt to have another poll, they're always fun anyways =)

hmm .. how is it then .. that the 9700 pro generation of ati cards perform much better than nvidia's? I find it odd that nvidia does pretty good at synthetic benchmarks and not as well at real games.

Guys, play nicely.

The ban stick has been gathering dust for some time, and I'd be happy to clean it off. :rolleyes:

Wartorment: easy on the name calling. I've been digging through some of your posts and this seems to be a recurring issue. You're digging yourself into a deeper hole each time.

Martin said:
Guys, play nicely.

The ban stick has been gathering dust for some time, and I'd be happy to clean it off. :rolleyes:

Wartorment: easy on the name calling. I've been digging through some of your posts and this seems to be a recurring issue. You're digging yourself into a deeper hole each time.

Kinda hard when stupidity is so rampant in this world.

str8: Not that I know of, this is going to be more and more common with the newer games.

"The ban stick has been gathering dust for some time, and I'd be happy to clean it off. "
Haha

I like nVidia, but I am at a loss for which to get for a new computer. I'd stick with nVidia simply for having bad issues with ATI in the past on my oldddddd Compaq

Demalii said:

Thats where your wrong. ATI is now dominatign the VIdeo Card market. They passed NVidia.

Wartorment said:
How about actually asking a fućking specific question then, douche bag, like "I like ATi, I like it because ___ for all of you who like nVidia, what do you like about it?"

In answer to that question, I like nVidia a bit better from personal experience because of the quality of their card and software support, and all of the eye candy a bit of coding can put out, like in FarCry, I don't really notice, though, considering that most of the time I'm too busy having fun, but if speed's your thing, go with ATi.

ATI support and drivers have gotten much better now. They used to be slacking in that area but now they have even better support then NVidia.

Plus ATI is made in Canada :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom