Lian Li v1000 case
Evga 8800gts 640mb
Corsair 620W PSU
Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320gb hard drive
Tuniq tower 120
ZALMAN ZM-MFC1 Fan Controller Panel
4 Cold cathode lights
2 UV SATA II cables
2 Antec 120mm LED blue fans which i will use to replace the ones the case brings but ill only be able to replace two b/c according to a newegg 'reviewer'," The side window fan is modded by Lian-Li with brass female thread inserts for the quick-release fasteners. If you replace this fan, you will need to drill open the clearance holes in the mounting bracket to accept the typical diameter fan screws."

Although iam afraid of overclocking b/c it could cause damage to my cpu and mobo and I dont want that happening.

I have never seen someone damage a core 2 duo in a year, and as long as you watch the temperatures on your GPu it will not damage either. Overclockikng is much safer than what is though, this is the 90's

I have never seen someone damage a core 2 duo in a year, and as long as you watch the temperatures on your GPu it will not damage either. Overclockikng is much safer than what is though, this is the 90's

How can i watch the temperatures?

Is there a good looking panel that would let me do that?

There is software, that monitors the temperatures. Popular ones are Everest and SpeedFan. Theres also CoreTemp. ATI Tool can monitor your graphic card's temperature, while overclocking it.

no actually holding onto the case at all times is safer than an anti-static wrist strap. I don't own one and i've never damaged my computer on my carpet

lol, didn't know that either.... but anti-static wristbands is a good precaution... but i can save 5$ if i do what u just said ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom