sigh evga

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can if you want, but that sounds like a waste of money to me. There's really not much of a difference between an overclocked gtx and an 8800ultra.

Actually the Ultras destroy the GTX's in programs like 3Dmark06 in other video benches. I will try to find the link.
Can't find link but there was a thread here in which someone linked a video where they show The lost planet benchmark being performed on a sli GTX system and Sli ultra system, moniters side by side, The ultra system got an average of double the FPS throughout the whole bench.

i still woulldnt step up to the Ultra
you have a GTX it will run almost any game on ultra high right now and high to medium in the next few years why spend more money????

Meh, I just read through the full terms and conditions page, (freaking novel).. and its too much hog wash for me to be bothered with, if anything Ill just get a second GTX and go SLi if I need the power.

i have seen videos where the ultra has doubled the gtx in performence there is this really rich guy on youtube has best of the best better then kahn and he just got the 8800ultras and he did the lost planet bench with the sli gtx and the sli ultra and he got double the fps with the ultra

i have seen videos where the ultra has doubled the gtx in performence there is this really rich guy on youtube has best of the best better then kahn and he just got the 8800ultras and he did the lost planet bench with the sli gtx and the sli ultra and he got double the fps with the ultra

Um, yea thats like exactly what I said....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom