Compute Case Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

markma2525

Beta member
Right now, I was going to build a system using a CollerMaster Stacker 830 Tower. But the foot print is a little too big.

Question.

Case recommendations with a little less of a foot print but big enough to house an 8800GTX video card.

:D

If you are planning to use the Antec 900 then make sure the videocard slot is not on the top of the motherboard (if it occupies the top expansion slot then you will not be able to connect a monitor to it due to designing issues with the case).

HII PETERHUANG913!!!

i have to recommend the Lian Li 7B+ i just got it and its amazing
especially when it comes to wire management it doesnt really get much better then Lian Li . but if you doget that make sure you either put a side window on it or get performance pcs to do it because its alot better that way IMO

sorry but i really cant stand the Antec 900 its too fugly to me

If you are planning to use the Antec 900 then make sure the videocard slot is not on the top of the motherboard (if it occupies the top expansion slot then you will not be able to connect a monitor to it due to designing issues with the case).

HII PETERHUANG913!!!

what happened to hi b1gapl!!

The Antc 900 is a good case, while not too big.

i agree... u can get one for 90$ at frys.com

Right now, I was going to build a system using a CollerMaster Stacker 830 Tower. But the foot print is a little too big.

Question.

Case recommendations with a little less of a foot print but big enough to house an 8800GTX video card.

:D

lol foot print :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom