sigh evga

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanzerKammander

TeH ViZarD
I have 52 days left on my evga step up program.. Anyone think the 8900gtx/gt will be out by then? The only card better than my gtx is the ultra... and its isnt worth trading. :(

i doubt we will se new high end cards from nvidia till the end of this year at the soonest
dude and 8800gtx will do you fine, dont be one of those people who have to have the best of the best

i doubt we will se new high end cards from nvidia till the end of this year at the soonest
dude and 8800gtx will do you fine, dont be one of those people who have to have the best of the best

ya.. the gtx will do mid-high settings on a good bunch of games coming out, like crysis.... so chillax and don't be a video phile

I know the secret to all of this. This worked for me: When your step-up expiration is coming, just RMA your card. Pretend you are having video issues, get a new one, step-up refreshed because it is considered a new purchase, new product. I didn't do this for the step-up though, I actually had a video issue but I noticed that when I registered my new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom