Getting New Case!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well its gonna take a couple weeks to get the money, but im looking at this case:

Newegg.com - Thermaltake Bach VX VF4000BWS Black/ Silver 0.8mm SECC Chassis/ Aluminum Front Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

this thing look good to you guys? Its gonna pretty much be my main / shelf demp pc (so when clients come in and see it, they will be like "WOW HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOIN!" instead of this jerryrigged cut a hole in the sidepanel with a jigsaw crap...it dont cut it, looks like ____ (rhymes with spit) plus it already has a side panel fan on it. The only thing I would really need is an 80mm to a 120mm adapter, or a 80-92mm adapter.

but back to the point, what do you guys think about that case?

Newegg.com - Thermaltake Bach VX VF4000BWS Black/ Silver 0.8mm SECC Chassis/ Aluminum Front Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

Looks nice and sharp. Too bad it doesn't have a removable motherboard tray... but I think You'll survive.

Looks good. Coolermaster is my preferred case brand but I don't think you can go wrong with this one. Nice big window, too, and good vent/fan placement. It gets my OK.

yea, my favorite thing about it is the stainless on the front, and the way the ports are on the top, perfect for charging things like my zune and razr and stuff. The only thing that I think would make that case a little better is if it had a 120mm side fan instead of an 80, but you can't ask for everything, right?

just one question tho: whats the deal with eSATA?

yea, I would probably look into something like that, but I got a full atx board, and I know for a fact that there is no possible way that my board or heatsink will even come close to fitting in to that little tiny case.

if I had a quality AM2 matx board tho, Id probably go with the X-QPACKII (the black one with blue inside lights and all)

The Bach will handle ATX boards, so why bother with getting a mATX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom