hey new pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the price of the 8600 you would be better of getting a 7900GS
but if i were you i would save up a little more and get either a x1950xt or the 320MB 88GTS depending on how tight of a budget your on

you could save money by going with a 3600+ and just overclock the **** out of it and usually the 3600 comes with a motherboard combo which could also save you more money

wheres you ram ?

EDIT: ooo i just read it over again, eh i think you should keep your current pc just upgrade the video card and get more storage but other then that you are pretty good off with that rig depending on how much ram you have

that 4200 isnt going to perform any better than your overclocked 3600.
it CERTAINLY wont overclock as well.
i have one chillin in a plastic case since it was replaced with my 3600. actually, mine is am2 winnie...that 939 will run quite a bit warmer than your 3600, too.
why would you want to sell your current comp to take a step back in socket-world? your am2 has upgrade paths. that 939 does not.
if you are going to sell your current, get another 3600 or go with maroon's build.
i vote that buying the parts you have linked (at least the cpu and mobo) is a bad idea.

alright i will look over maroons build and i will umm prob just upgrade my current but do you guys

know a good way to upgrade mine in a $300 price range

i like your idea

fade2black also wich do you think is better for the price

Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100186L Radeon X1950XT 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 VIVO HDCP Video Card - Retail
or
Newegg.com - XFX PVT84JUDF3 GeForce 8600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail
or
Newegg.com - XFX PVT84JU1D4 GeForce 8600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Fatal1ty Video Card - Retail

i like both of the xfx cards because the color because my pc is for gaming and also show and tell for me and bmxfreaksriders new buiseness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom