Help picking out my new gaming rig!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a second thought i dig the first two cases you picked and i can save some money also!

Another thought to consider, going with those cases. Those cases I have suggested, have better airflow, than the Alienware P2. So not only will you save money, but you'll keep your components cooler.

Thermaltake's watercooling kits, are considered unreliable. Especially the Big Water kits. They're cheap, but you get what you paid for. They've been known for leakage. You don't want that happening do you? If you really want a watercooling kit, be prepared to pay alot. Heres a site suggestion, with good watercooling kits, for the money:
Petra's Tech Shop

Thermaltake's watercooling kits, are considered unreliable. Especially the Big Water kits. They're cheap, but you get what you paid for. They've been known for leakage. You don't want that happening do you? If you really want a watercooling kit, be prepared to pay alot. Heres a site suggestion, with good watercooling kits, for the money:
Petra's Tech Shop

nm about that, ill just stuck with regular air lol

does the p35 support sli cus i will be doing sli once i get the extra money

All of the P35 chipsets, at the moment, do not support SLI, as far as I know. I've only seen the ones that have two PCIe slots, support Crossfire.....but I've heard the X38s are confirmed to have support for SLI. They are very high-end motherboards, designed especially with overclocking and gaming performance, in mind.

All of the P35 chipsets, at the moment, do not support SLI, as far as I know. I've only seen the ones that have two PCIe slots, support Crossfire.....but I've heard the X38s are confirmed to have support for SLI. They are very high-end motherboards.

wont it be better for me to just get a 650i or 680i cus by the time iam able to afford ddr3 ill prob have a new pc

If you really want the SLI option, even though I'm against it....because when you have the money for an extra graphic card, theres going to be a single card, that smashes them....but hey...it's your money.....I would suggest the MSI P6N Platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom