!!! 1GB 2900xt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 1 gig D:

I might buy 2 more, which means if i ever hit the lottery (or if i ever get money for the stock market, just imagine, 5 years ago google was prob 50 bucks, buy 10 of em, for 500, and then now, sell them for over 500, which is 5000 bucks :D)

ill get 2 xtx's maybe 1.5 gigs each... D:

Wow, Imagine what the power requirments for 2 of those in crossfire would be...

Thats a nice card, I bet the extra 512 will really help out with the higher res's in future games.

I don't think 1GB memory would any difference. Most of todays games don't need more than 512MB.

Maybe some of the future games will take advantage of 1GB memory. But I don't think you will be able to run future games on high resolution with HD2900XT anyway. You will need more powerful GPU to take the advantage of 1GB

it shines in high resolutions while mabye not the best in lower resolutions.

Strange, 8800 Ultra SLI is even worse than 1 single 8800 Ultra on a low reselution. But then SLI is awesome for that big resolution.

I don't think 1GB memory would any difference. Most of todays games don't need more than 512MB.

Maybe some of the future games will take advantage of 1GB memory. But I don't think you will be able to run future games on high resolution with HD2900XT anyway. You will need more powerful GPU to take the advantage of 1GB

orly? My x1900xtx has 512mb ddr3 mem, and its 256 bit, and it lags a little when i play doom 3/ quake 4 on ultra. it uses OVER 512 mb of mem

and i hate how people are already comparing it to the 8800gtx, when it's over 6 months old ( i think) and the xt 1gig JUST CAME OUT!!! the 8800gtx had all that time to get its drivers configured, and now you're bagging on the xt. man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom