need a a GOOD LONG lasting mouse!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but if someone gave me £100 and said, you can only spend this on a mouse, i'd just buy a new one of what I have now:
intellimouse_optical.jpg

I like it because its just the perfect weight, nice big button each side, optical, and I can lift it like 2mm of the surface and it won't sense it's being moved, so good for like, spinning round quick in a game, or you know, when you have to slide, lift up mouse, slide.......YOU KNOW!
Like my friend bought a new £40 mouse, habu thing, and if you do that, when you're lifting it, it scrolls that way, SO Annoying, cos its TOO sensitive :).
PLUSSS, mines only like £10 now so :)!

call me simple but i like that mouse... would be nice in black :)

IMO, if you just want a cheapish little mouse that does the trick, look foir a G3.
They are an accurate, well performing mouse, and are easy to get used to.
In fact, I'd even go so far as to say the G3 is competitive against Razer mice.

sorry i couldnt do Wireless...i just think that a cord mouse would have a faster response rate then a wireless even if its not a significate amount.

you would be wrong, sir.
and yeah apokalipse...only one side button is the only drawback to the G7.
comes with 2 battery packs that you can hot swap. haha, actually another drawback would be that no matter what the battery will completley die a millisecond before i am about to pwn noobs in bf2 by dropping c4 into their squad and hosing the rest....lol never fails.
also, vernong...that mouse does come in black, i have one of thse that i used before my G7 got delivered by santy claus.

I would consider a wireless if i could use my own batteries, becaue they are pretty powerful (2500mAh) rechargable ones, but i just get the feeling that a in-built one would be much less powerful. I think that mouse manufacturers should bring out 2 versiond of wireless mice- one with no battery and one with a built in one.

G7 has two batteries and a docking bay that pluggs into a powered usb port. i can run mine normally for 2-3 days without switching the batteries.

IMO get a G5, It's a beautiful little mouse had mine for a year now not a single problem. Once I had to clean the lens with a Q-tip but thats because I use a cloth mousepad.

i use a razer copperhead, and it's great. accurate, fast, and i've had mine for about 6 months, and it's in perfec shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom