new case!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL HAHAHA srry i dont think he has one

lol no missing puzzle peice he needs a hole in his he*d

Well I looked at it again and changed my mind possibly just green lights mounted around it and change the leds behind the gauges at the front to green leds. If you want to go further then paint the inside with some really dark green paint and inlay some green glitter so it just has that slight twinkle without being to bright, polish the outside to a really glossy black. the centre fan placement on the side panel could be replaced with a new fan grill with the tribal sun design and then have a green led fan behind.

Spray cans at the ready! SPRAY!

No seriously that idea of saltynay's was great

i really agree with your idea salt but im not that great at spraying cases and
umm keeping accesories under $60 can you think of a good idea for my case in a red theme(green will work to i kinda like green)

because that is the current theme or price the cathodes and little nicknacks
for all the green stuff

btw i bought these red cold cathodes off of newegg and i was wondering wha i needed to get them working to go along with the bass from my speakers (like flicker on and off dark bright)
i cant figure it out and i am on a really tight budget

+ h*ll yes this might not be that great to you guys but i am finally getting my sata 160 gig hdd

all parts i was talking about above listed here

red cathodes 4in Newegg.com - LOGISYS Computer CLK4RD 4" Red Cold Cathode Light Kit - Retail
red cathodes 12 inch- Newegg.com - LOGISYS Computer CLK12RD2 12" DUAL RED COLD CATHODE KIT - OEM

hdd- Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar SE WD1600AAJS 160GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM
its just barely in my price range

i should have the money next weekend for case

yes green is ok i like both colors

green it is fire away lol

btw i never thought about it do you think my scyhe will fit in it

well if you have the cathodes already no point wasting them both themes will look great red would be more striking whilst green would be more subtle and less in your face.

i can buy another led if i have to i can kick some down to my friend bmxfreakrider and he will be happy(considering are pc's are 3 feet from eachother lol)

just give me a price range?? salt were around do you live? because if i can find somebody i can trust ill pay them to do it lol
this is my most expensive case and my first nice one that i didnt do i dont wanna mess it up but ya

justgive me an idea what you would think would look good and i will see what i can do because obviously you have more knowledge than me ....

back on topic my budget would be about $50-$60 to do it if you can help me with a parts list and an idea that would be great

thank you salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom