g90

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think so... as they haven't released geforce 89xx nor 8850 so probably after a few months after they release those if they are ever gonna release it.

those aren't coming out... they are skipping to the 9 series, also 9 seres is coming at the end of the year.... EDIT b1gapl adrealy mentioned that...

but i may see a 9 serise in my future.... but wth is a teraflop?

those aren't coming out... they are skipping to the 9 series, also 9 seres is coming at the end of the year.... EDIT b1gapl adrealy mentioned that...

but i may see a 9 serise in my future.... but wth is a teraflop?

flops are the only thing i still dont get that much

floating point (FLOP) i think is how many caclulations it can do a second, or something simalar to that.

yea since some people save up for months for a 8800gtx, to find out the 9800gtx will come out in 2 months...

Like I said before, if the geforce 9800 DOES come out this year, keep in mind its going to be horribly overpriced for at least a couple of months since it will be brand new. I mean heck look at the 8800 ultra when it came out, it was like 800 dollars?

i cant wait to get one lol:D im selling my gtx for it

Wow thats possibly the worst economic decision you could make. Not only will you lose money on the reduced value of the gtx ( once the g90 comes out ) but you will be buying a premium priced g90 since its new...oh well...your money

I would sell it now, maybe get 400-500 for it. Then just save up and use a low end for now, until it comes. You shouldn't sell it at the time, when the 9800GTX comes out. That flagship model, is going to cost as much as the Ultra when it first comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom