ASUS Mobo P5VD2-VM QUESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
well motherboards and cpu has all the standards and yes you can fit your power supply only if your case allows you to fit it. also why are you getting that 500 watt power supply for?

Thanks for the info,Im getting it because i wanna upgrade the graphics card on the pc & it requires a power supply of atleast 430 wats

Im look to buy this card Product list & it requires a pci-e16 6 pin connector it says on the page it comes with one but where do i plug the other end of the 6 pin connector to do i just connect it to one of my molex connectors that come from my power supply ?

if that's the case then yes just use the 4 pin molex power connectors with the cable that came to convert 6 pin to 4 pin which is good especially when your power supply doesn't have it.

Cool but now i got another problem it says on the graphics specs it need a power supplie with 12v 27A & i have one with 17A i think.. well there is a graph on the side of my power supplie & it says yellow 12v 17A is there gonna be problems ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom