Getting rid of Windows Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep it until they make the first service pack, things should be ironed out by then, well thats what im hoping.

can I have your copy of vista :D I want to quadruple boot it on my gaming rig currently running mac, xp and linux I need vista to finish the set

woah, ok, I know this is an old question, but how do you boot to MAC? lol, I would really like to know... and I actually want to boot to it, not just run it inside of windows... that defeats the whole purpose :)

Seriously, if you could tell me how :)

woah, ok, I know this is an old question, but how do you boot to MAC? lol, I would really like to know... and I actually want to boot to it, not just run it inside of windows... that defeats the whole purpose :)

Seriously, if you could tell me how :)

you download mac from less legal sources and burn to a dvd. You look up on wikipedia the hardware compatibility charts and you hope for the best you then install the dual boot software provided by mac (I didn't but you probably can). running mac on a non apple pc is illegal and against the end-user licence agreement but there is quite a lot of documentation out there remember google and wikipedia are your friends :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom