g90

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think so... as they haven't released geforce 89xx nor 8850 so probably after a few months after they release those if they are ever gonna release it.

ya advancedgeek is right, but expect to hear some announcements at the end of the year or so, happens all the time.

im however, expecting the official announcement of the release of the HD 2900 XTX, come on HD 2900 XTX, daddy needs a new graphics card to him dreams come true!

advancedgeek said:
i don't think so... as they haven't released geforce 89xx nor 8850 so probably after a few months after they release those if they are ever gonna release it.

They are skipping the 89xx series, because the 8800GTX and Ultra are already the flagship models, for the 8 series. So they're going straight to what supposedly called the 9800GTX, for the flagship model of the 9 series.

san21893 said:
Does anybody know the expected release date and cost for the g90 by Nvidia? I've heard a range from q4 2007 and mid to late '08 that's why I'm curious.

They will be coming out before, the end of this year. Possibly at, or before the holidays. I'm guessing around November to December.

according to another forum, (a Crysis forum) it won't be released until Q4 2008, and I didn't make a typo; the release date will be far in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom