ouch, i just burnt myself. 3dmark result,laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewjustforyou

In Runtime
no kidding, i just burnt myself on the bottom of my laptop, its just over a year old, and.... Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

i hope that link works.

my favorite part "Your system compared to all 1750640 system configurations. There are 1748340 systems with a higher score and 2300 systems with a lower score than your system."

any suggestions on what i can do to improve my performance? keeping in mind that i am using a laptop. just about the only thing i can think of is to swap out the ram, can allways use more ram, right?

if your using a laptop why are you trying to play games...... if you have a laptop then you will need a mobile graphics card, 2gb ram and a decent cpu what are the specs of your laptop?

only reason im playing games on my laptop is cause i still havent saved up enough to start building my desktop yet. :(

money goes alot easier then it comes.

The Intel card is what's killing you in games. Shared memory (eats up your system ram like mad) and the fact that it doesn't even have hardware TnL is murdering your frame rates. It has to render TnL in software which is awful for performance. Intel's gpu's are very cheap, that's why they're in a lot of stuff, but they're just not meant for anything other than basic windows tasks and light gaming.

ty jorsoft, im going to continue this topic on my post in everything laptops, i'd like to pick your brain, hope you dont mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom