upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm sure coz you've clearly used it

HEy now hes probably very intelligent and saw a video on you tube about how much it sucked. Or maybe he cant afford it and is just trying to make himself feel better by putting down people who have used it. BE NICE. lol.

But seriously i agree with nick if you haven't used it then shut up. Top reasons why its better than xp. Easier to use, its more responsive, and it feels more stable than xp after sp1, and thats saying something since its not even on sp1 yet.

I beta tested Vista from its first option on Microsoft's beta webpage, all the way until it went gold and our beta license stopped working, at which point I went back to Ubuntu linux on my desktop and put Windows XP back on my laptop.

Windows Vista is a resource hog that removes vast amounts of control from users. Doing the simplest thing is impossible or immensely difficult. Strangely, MAC OSX became more linux-like while Windows Vista became more like prior releases of MAC os...

That is because bill gates copies Mac. Of course he microsoft don't copy the security files or vista would be safer.

I had vista ultimate for about 1 month and it sucked so i sold it to a friend.

Anyway back on topic people is the evga geforce 8500 bettergt then the 7600gt?

I have seen that but still it looks basically the same. Just changed graphics and **** but still its about the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom